Project Progress

 



I've started making my game over easter break albeit it was a slow and painful start. I had my game idea and i attempted to start it in unity and surprisingly i got it to look the part of a game. But then the coding completely threw me off.  I followed a few tutorials on how to make a flappy bird x geometric dash game and the coding was working and then it wasn't. I did my best to figure it out but i gave up on unity altogether. So i went with the next best option: HTML. So i had looked up some more tutorials on html and followed one which led me to the image above. It works to a certain extent. There was no collision detection in the code so i tried looking it up and figure out how it works and how to add it to my game.

I added it in and corrected the a's to square(player) and b's to Math (obstacle) but that didnt seem to do much. I'm gonna try add a start and the end and hopefully see if it works but if not, at least i have something.

I also attempted to upload to replit but it wouldnt load and says error. The struggle is real.

Comments

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts