Project Progress

Brainstorming:

So I'm gonna learn from last year and not have a big hype on my game this time. I had too much expectations from last year and that mixed with my dislike for unity really threw me off. This time it is a 2D game in unity, based on the skills i learnt this semester and unity. However i might not end up using unity even though i worked on it for tutorials.

Some Ideas for my project are:

Flappy Bird - Easy concept, obviously spice it up and make it my own but that's the game idea. I'm also thinking of something like the dinosaur jump game you get when there is no wifi on google. Maybe have the obstacles be cacti and the character is a cat. Maybe have collectibles of fish at every jump.

Tetris - Sounds easy and i am very fond of tetris. 

I've looked up some videos that could potentially help me make these games. I looked for inspiration and saw a few other ideas but none of them were of interest to me and i also dont want to over complicate it. 

Small regrets by not doing the game jam 


Comments

  1. Hey Jackson, I really feel your hatred for Unity dude, something about it feels like it's unrefined and over complicated in some ways. I like your game ideas, they're simple sounding but both very fun. I hope although your having a flaming passionate hate for Unity, that your project building is quick, easy, and without issue.

    Farewell and lots of love xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts