reading 04

This week's task talked about how to read a scholarly journal. You read the title, the introductions and headings, everything found in a content page(s). You read the first sentence and then check for keywords that relate to the paragraph. It helps if it has a sub heading, that way you know what you are meant to be looking for. Lastly look at illustrations. This helps you gather your information more efficiently and quicker so you aren't reading endless pages of text. This relates a lot to a previous reading task that was a similar method doing this. There are many similar methods to complete readings, and you don't have to follow any method. It just depends on the individual and what they are researching.

I'm not fond of methods, I work my own way but I keep in mind some hacks i pick up. For my research i have found more articles about my topic. From my initial search, I found very few articles relating to my topic based on my last post. My main questions for the topic I'm doing is: why gender diversity in game characters is important? Some follow up question relating to this would be :

How diverse it currently is and how far it has come along in recent years?

What can be improved?

Why it is important?




Comments

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts