Week 9 Reading and Writing

 As I look back on all my blog posts for this week, I'm pretty sure i wouldn't make a good career out of being a blogger. As far as how well they went, I'd say well. I wrote about what I read and though and it was chill. My favourite readings were the feedback blog posts and readings because they made sense and were easy, and something I could talk about forever in terms of experience. I genuinely don't know or remember if they have helped when designing my game. Like yes I have picked up on what I read and applied it to my design for the game for that week but if you ask me what I did? Nah I wouldn't have a clue (I forget easily, my memory is selective about what it remembers and what it doesn't). Maybe it also because I don't read a lot and I'm more of a visual learner. So far, i am happy with my game project. My idea is strong, my coding abilities to create it though? Kind of sus, not gonna lie. As long as it works in some form and it can do one of each task, I shall be grateful. I'm mostly aiming to pass this module and anything after that pass is a bonus just because I'm all over the place with my focus. My biggest accomplishment is enjoying  (while struggling) to code for the game, especially when it came to the prototype. For the first few weeks we had unity tutorials and they were handy but I didn't pick up things when those tutorials ended when it came to the prototype. I re-learned the same things through YouTube because it interested me and it was needed for my project specifically. I like coding, its one of my main interests throughout this course. Getting to code a game is fun but respectfully if I wanted to create a game, i would've done a game course. I learned through my PLC I'd rather play the game than make it.


This is the favourite image I chose, which comes from my Game Vision Statement.  I like this image because of the graphics it has. It's a spooky theme game image i got from unity and these graphics sooth and please my inner child. 

Things i look forward to is the end of the readings and blog posts haha. No but yes. I look forward to see how my game turns out. Such high expectations for it and i know it wont be that great, it just needs to be functional but i have hopes. For reading and writing, i can't wait to see what else ill be reading and writing about for the last few weeks before the semester ends.


Comments

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts