Introduction to a Future Arsonist

 Hey, I'm Jack as you know and some things about me is I do not enjoy these types of introductions. Like do you want to know some basic information or do you want to know why Spongebob traumised me and gave me anger issues at the age of 5? Do you see my problem? Also I'm not going to be an Arsonist but it's nice to imagine what kind of criminal you could become without actually putting into practice...yet.

Back onto the task, I have one black cat whose name is changed based on each person. So far his collection of names are: Ball of Darkness, Spawn of Darkness, Bubba, Henry, Master, Prick, some other cursive words you can imagine because cats are assholes no doubt. His actual name though? Mystery of the ages. No, its Markus. I wasn't very creative with names as a child and he's ancient so I don't think he minds having the name of an old, artistic man.

(own images)

Music and Art are a big part of my life, unfortunately I am a master of procrastination therefore my artistic skills are lacking. I've been drawing for 11 years now, 10 of them being semi-professional. Its only in the last few months, I've made it my side-hustle. As for music: hit me with any genre. I don't stick to certain genres because life would be so unfulfilling like that. If the vibes are good and it lets the creative juices flowing, it's going into my spotify playlist. A good chunk of my music consists of soundtracks, my youtube mix playlist can confirm.

I like to game although now that only happens on weekends now. Currently playing through Tales of Zestiria again after replying its prequel predecessor Tales of Berseria. Both games are action RPG's and open world. I'm very picky about the games I play which doesn't make sense when I'm usually indecisive in all my other decisions that don't happen. Other games i've enjoy a little too much and how many times i played and (in)completed them:

Detroit Become Human - 9 times replayed (I have a life I swear) 

Infamous Second Son - 3 times (2/3 playing as a villain because being good is nah).

Vampyr - 2 times (both incompleted because i made the wrong choice and then the game broke)

Spyro A hero's Tail - 2 times fully complete, about a million times incomplete because I was a dumb child and couldn't get passed the first 5 minutes of gameplay. Look some of us aren't born very bright okay.

Most other games were one time playthrough like: Greedfall, The wolf among us, Need for speed Rivals & Heat, Ratchet and Clank and The Simpsons :0

Oh and if you are wondering how this relates to a Future Arsonist - It doesn't but why would I tell you things that would? Be a smart criminal :)



Comments

  1. Hi Jackson!
    omg your cat is so cute. I love pets, especially cats. I wish I owned a cat. Need for speed is a really good racing video game. I play it a lot on playstation. It's cool that you did professional drawings. I bet they are really cool. Hope you enjoy the rest of the year and continue killing it with your artistic skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack, such a funny intro you have there, also can I ask, why did SpongeBob traumatise you? I really liked the energy I got from you reading your post, I too am quite artistic, but procrastination is causing a lack in my skills, also I too am a fellow cat parent! I have a ginger tabby, but unfortunately he only has one name (its louis btw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jack, you are genuinely the first person I've met that's a fan of a hero's tail. It was my favourite game growing up but I somehow lost the disk because I was a very organised child. I did end up buying a second copy a year or two ago but I never got around to finishing it because I got distracted by other games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jack,

    Nice blog, Love the style of your blog as well, definitely goes with the future arsonist vibe. Theres one thing I need to know now. What happened with you and Spongebob?

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wish to be an arsonist fib man look away thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts