Review Week Comments and Feedback

 Feedback In:

I get a few comments, not a lot but then again I don't really mind. My most popular blog is my introduction aka "Introduction to a future arsonist" which warms my heart (pun intended). Whether or not I am an arsonist remains a secret. Unrelated for a moment but what's the water version of an arsonist? Does that even exist? Important questions. It was nice to see how others relate to similar things that we both like. Bonding. I got a few comments on my game idea and related blog posts and they are great. People enjoy my idea and look forward to seeing it and some even have given good suggestions. 


Feedback Out:

For the first few weeks, i did blog comments and feedbacks but recently I just haven't as much. 2 or 3 weeks worth of feedback included giving others feedback rather than writing about it and it seemed easy enough but when it came to actually doing it, I got lost and confused so I skipped it. I'm also more of a feedback in person/by talking rather than comments because the conversation flows more naturally. That and I don't comment in general, doing feedback for it is harder. But it's okay, I know you guys don't mind not having my comments <3


Blog Comments:

I already mentioned this above but yeah, there is a sense of bonding through blog comments, especially through the introductions posts. You find similar things you might like or you really appreciate them having a picture of their pet because who doesn't like animals. It is also interesting to see what others think of your game ideas and how it is coming along. Everyone is supportive of each other and it's good to see. No one is putting anyone down and it is such a nice thing compared to how secondary school works. It is also fun to see who comments on your blogs because if you haven't ever talked to someone before and you see they commented on your blog, you're like "aww  you know I exist". Its a funny concept to me.


Looking Forward:

I should probably give more feedback and comments to others but it is my least favourite task. I might try to get back into it, but I don't guarantee anything. i might do some extra credit tasks if i stop forgetting to do them each week just for those extra bonus points as they can't really hurt. Plus it might make my blog a little more better.



Comments

  1. Hi Jacque. Back again. Funnily enough my intro blog has the most comments out of all of my blog posts too. I strongly agree with your paragraph on how we all support each other. Nobody puts each other’s ideas down. Thankfully so much different from Secondary school. Hope to read many more of your blogs in the future. In a weird way I find the commenting slightly difficult because I just don’t know what to say, partly because of how cool everybody else’s blog looks and by figuring out another way to say “good luck.”

    So good luck with the rest of the work I guess 😅✌🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts