Thoughts on Assignments

 


The assignments I'm most interested in are probably the reading assignments and Unity 3D. I got to work on Unity in PLC and has complicated as it was, I somewhat made a level. It was terrible but i passed the class so it doesn't matter in the end. That was probably the turning point for realising maybe I don't want to do game design as a career. I'll enjoy it on the the sideline as a gamer. 
As for the Project, I look forward to that but can't say what it will be like. I might enjoy it or I might end up setting my laptop on fire.
The extra credit tasks will actually come in handy considering how i've already managed to miss one task.They will useful to get a better mark and make sure i pass the class in case i keep forgetting to check off the tasks on Moodle. Ones I look forward to are tech tasks and wikipedia trails for now. I don't entirely understand the Growth Mindset and HEART but it's a learning process and I will know by next week or so.




Comments

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts