Technology Tools

I think most of the tools mentioned are quite useful. Blogging allows to see growth and development as well as see how our interests change, not necessarily related to this course. Just through tuber blogging days, you can definitely see what you were interested oil vs what you are into now. Never heard of RSS feed before nor do I entirely understand it's use but I guess it would make sense if you do blogging as a career of sort and you follow others.

Bookmarking is the old age life saver especially when you look back on the type of pages you bookmarked. Sometimes they make sense, sometime they don't but it is one of the best things available. In terms of bookmarking items on certain websites, it is also a handy tool especially for something like Pinterest where its most dominant feature is images and saving them. It lets you create your own aesthetic and pin ideas for many things. 

Most people with access has met with image editing in their childhood. Photoshop was a big thing and something everyone tried at least once for jokes and giggles. Some used it to make an actual decent image but you are a veteran legend if you made memes and jokes of images by making them worse or merging them into something completely weird. It was just the way to go.

With previous experience in graphics and graphic creation, its fun but not on illustrator. I will forever hold a grudge against illustrator for never working and constantly crashing.  Other than that, it isn't too hard to understand or do, unless you lack creativity and motivation. I may be an artist but a graphic artist is a different type that has different skills and although I wanted to do graphic design as a course, I'm realising it isn't my complete interest. I'll just enjoy it on the sidelines and do it for modules.

These tools have come in handy during the course. While last year we were completely online, these tools allowed us easy access to what we needed. We used these without thinking twice about them because we grew up with these features. I guess now there is just this blog writing about these Tools. That being said, graphic creation is something I could definitely improve on this year as it is a whole module this year. It was a module last year but we all know how I feel about illustrator now. I don't doubt we will continue using it and maybe having a PC this year will change how it acts but hey, first impressions matter, right?






Comments

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts