Favourite Game: Spyro Dawn of the Dragon

A quick guide about this game: You play as Spyro and Cynder, who have just woken up after being trapped in a crystal and the world is on the verge of ending by an elder dragon called Malefor aka The Dark Master. You escape and learn about what the world has come to. You collect gems and armor to increase your power and defenses and you can upgrade your powers for bonus attacks. You fight your way through minions and mini bosses and even make some friends along the way.


Spyro Dawn of the Dragon is my favourite game for many good reasons. Firstly, its about dragons. Like that's all that really matters and as someone who grew up playing many Spyro games, I appreciate how they developed the dragons in terms of colour, shape and personality. No two dragons are the same! (unless you count Flame having the same model as Spyro but that's not even in this game so irrelevant).


Secondly, The game itself is so aesthetically pleasing. From the underground ruins to the dragon cities to the wide fields. Even the soundtrack is legendary. This game is absolutely the reason I want to live in an isolated area surrounded by nothing but nature, HOWEVER I have also seen too many horror movies for that to ever happen. 



Lastly, I was extremely dumb as a child when I had this game to the point that I couldn't get passed the first 20 minutes of gameplay, so I HAD to appreciate the soundtrack and the same area for a good few years. I eventually managed to get passed that one area and actually complete the game in 2 days.

Comments

  1. Yooo Jack spyro was my childhood back on the ps2 such a throwback for real I have played all of them there such great games and will always be remembered in gaming history, the game looks so nice aesthetically and has a satisfying feel to the movement and obstacles you go through during the game. Have you played the remastered trilogy on ps4? Looks even better then ever before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CAT CAFE

Popular Posts